Thursday 14 August 2014

Della's 8th birthday






Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dear Della
Happy birthday to me!

I celebrated my 8th birthday on the canal boat.

In the morning I walked into the kitchen and there were balloons and stars everywhere. Next I opened my presents and cards.

After lunch I had a yummy birthday cake, but not as good as the ones Grandma Claire makes.

A special thing that happened on my birthday was we went out for dinner to a pub on the side of the canal. It was an old pub.

We also saw an otter on my birthday, which was really special because otters are rarely seen by humans.

Della

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Della. WOW ... 8 already. Time flashes by. Keep on having fun. Love from Susie and Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely special happy birthday, Della. Lucky you seeing an otter. Enjoy being 8! Lots of love to you all from Jan and Pete in Ballarat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful
    8 times! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An otter, I really wanted to see an otter when we went to Scotland and I never did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very special birthday you had Della. I'm sure you'll always remember your birthday on the canal boat. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete