Thursday 9 October 2014

Hydra - three amigos

Edie, Della and their Aunty Becky were inseparable for the full seven days of our Hydra getaway.


Walking from Kamini to Hydra, by the back road


Edie, 8 October: "We came to a nice bar overlooking the sea and I had a chocolate milkshake for the first time since Australia! I fell asleep on Aunty Bec's lap. Today is Nanna's 97th birthday so we raised a glass to her. Then we came home for lunch and I got two extra olives because everyone else ate some when I was asleep."
 

Edie: "Me, Della and Aunt Becky did our first yoga class. I really liked it. I have never done it before. I invented a move."

Edie: "Auntie Becky surprised us by giving us a traditional Greek top! I got a pretty pink, white and purple one! Perfect! It has a horse shoe on it so it is going to be my lucky top. Plus, Aunt Becky gave it to me! That is way luckier than any old horse shoe!"


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment