Thursday 9 October 2014

Hydra - the cats and food edition

Della: "We had lunch in a tavern. There we saw a tiny cute little kitten."

Della on day 2: "I woke up and saw the view from our terrace. We did not see it last night because it was dark. You can see the mainland across the Hydra Gulf. There is a very cute cat outside."

Della: "We went for a walk in the main town and we saw donkeys, cats, cats, cats, dogs, dogs, and more cats. So many cats!"
 


The classic Greek salad - we had one with every meal!

Cheese in pastry with honey and sesame seeds

Kebabs with chips - the restaurateurs thought putting chips in the kebabs was ingenious - "then you don't have to order chips too!" I wasn't convinced ...

Fried zucchini with parmesan

Edie, 7 October: "Today was Aunty's Day. Mum and Aunty Becky are both aunties so I made them scrambled eggs with smoked salmon for brekkie. Yum! (If I do say so myself!)"
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment