Friday 24 October 2014

Disneyland Paris

We visited Disneyland just before Halloween, and 'Main Street' was appropriately decorated ... there were even ghostly sound effects ...


It was actually quite magical

Fantasyland
 
Add caption


Frontierland

Discoveryland - Edie and Matthew went on this one while Della and I watched the parade


The closing light, film and sound show was spectacular


 
I'll let the girls tell this story ...

Edie:
Mum woke us up really, really early and we caught about 10 trains to DISNEYLAND! We crowded through the big gates, got tickets, stuff like that. Then we got a fast-pass ticket for one of the rides, Peter Pan's Flight. That means you don't have to do the queues. Yay!
Then we queued up for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride (in Adventureland). It was soooo cool! It was chaos!
Other rides we did:
Fantasyland:
* Peter Pan's Flight - fly over Neverland in a carriage. I thought we were REALY plunging, from the special effects!
* Alice's curious labyrinths - a maze with Alice (in Wonderland) characters
* teacup rides
Frontierland:
*Haunted House - we went in a black armchair each, spinning around spooky rooms full of skeletons
*Indiana Jones (rollercoaster) - I didn't end up going on it for it does an upside-down loop over ruins. I was too afraid! I don't like going upside down, unless I can turn back again when I want to.
Disneyland was decorated with a huge castle and at night, after a yummy dinner in Frontierland, there were fireworks over it! Also sprays of water and movie characters were projected on it!

Della:
Today we went to Disneyland! Yay! It was awesome! My favourite ride was a Peter Pan ride. There was also a haunted house, and Adventureland where you go on an adventure and a pirate spooky ride. Me and mummy's favourite thing was a big light show. We also liked a big parade with all the different Disney characters. At 9 o'clock there were big fireworks. They went shooting up and up through the sky and then burst into lots of beautiful patterns. I loved it! We got a packet of popcorn each. I bought a Princess dressing up thing. PS There were queues everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment